UK NAS Recruitment: KAFWA has announced the UK NHS vacant position, interested applicant should apply now.
Are you a qualified nurse from Zambia and wish to pursue your career in the UK. kindly read the article to the end.
The NHS is a professional body in UK that has over 1.3 million employee, and are still in search for trained nurses to help take care of their patient.
To successfully apply for the UK NHS nurse recruitment, kindly read through the application process.
UK NHS Application Process
The UKNHS through the KAFWA has made its recruitment process very simple and accessible to interested Zambia nurses. to apply for the UKNHS job, kindly follow the application process below.
- Central Province
- Western Province
- Muchinga Province
- Southern Province
- North – Western Province
- Northern Province
- Lusaka Province
- Luapula Province
- Eastern Province
- Copperbelt Province
Requirements for UK NHS Job
- Applicant must be citizen of Zambia with a mean of identification.
- Applicant must be registered with the general nursing council of Zambia
- Applicant must possess ECZ with attest grade 12.
- Applicant must not be an ex convict nor have any criminal record
- Applicant must have a good communication skill and be fluent in English
How to Apply for UK NHS Job
Interested applicants who wish to join the UK NHS job should apply via their official website www.kafwa.com or send application letter/CV to their official email address at [email protected]
What is the Meaning of NHS?
National health service (NHS)