Application for FIRS Recruitment 2024/2025 Process can be gotten here. If you wish to apply for FIRS Recruitment 2024/2025, then this page is for you. We are going to guide you through the application process, the FIRS requirements for 2024, important tips that can help you make a successful application, important information that you need to know when applying for FIRS recruitment, and lastly, the latest information about FIRS.
Overview of the FIRS Recruitment Process 2024/2025
The Federal Government of Nigeria’s tax office is called the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS). The FIRS was set up in 1943 and became independent in 2007. The FIRS’s main job is to figure out, receive, send, and keep track of the Federation’s funds.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment process involves the agency posting job position advertisements, inviting eligible candidates to apply, evaluating the applications, shortlisting the successful candidates, conducting tests and interviews, and verifying the prospective candidate information.
The main aim of the FIRS recruitment process is to recruit workers to fill the vacant positions from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for the FIRS Recruitment Requirement 2024/2025
The following are the requirements for FIRS recruitment:
Provide a valid means of identification as part of the application process.
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in disciplines such as accounting, law, economics, banking and finance, engineering, geology, statistics, computer science, or any other relevant quantitative field.
- Alternatively, possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related quantitative field.
- An O-level-levelt with credits in relevant subjects, including math and English, is also a prerequisite.
Operational Knowledge Requirement:
Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the operations of FIRS.
Exhibit proficiency in basic computer applications.
Showcase strong leadership and management skills.
Display a strong team spirit and be able to collaborate more effectively.
The candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and effective communication skills.
The candidate should possess strong analytical capabilities.
Knowledge of Tax Laws:
Prospective candidates should exhibit knowledge of Nigerian tax laws.
Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws and regulations.
These requirements and skills collectively contribute to the holistic profile for success within the FIRS.
Position Available for FIRS Recruitment
- Assistant Manager,
- Officer I
- Officer II
The Right Way To Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2024/2025 Process
The FIRS recruitment can be applied using the steps below:
To apply for FIRS, visit www.FIRS.gov.ng/careers Create an account, fill out the form and upload the required documents. Then click submit when you are sure that everything is okay.
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ABOUT FIRS Recruitment 2024/2025
- Beware that there is no charge to apply for this recruitment; it is totally free of charge.
- Applying more than once can lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to regularly check their email and recruitment portal for the latest updates after submitting their applications.
What are the qualifications for FIRS Recruitment?
- Knowledge of the operations of FIRS.
- Knowledge of basic Computer applications is very vital.
- A degree from a tertiary institution.
- An O’level result with credits in relevant subjects.
What is the job of Federal Inland Revenue Service?
The job of FIRS is to access, account for, collect, and enforce payments of taxes to the federal government.
Latest news on FIRS Recruitment
Who is the current chairman of FIRS?
The current chairman of FIRS is Mr. Zacch Adedeji, dedicated to performing excellent services. He is known for his excellent operations, enhanced finances and expertise, operational prowess, and unwavering dedication.
Is the FIRS recruitment form out?
The FIRS Form is currently not out. Interested candidates are advised to be on the lookout for the official announcement.
Things you can do to stay updated on FIRS Recruitment
- Sign up for FIRS notifications.
- Follow the FIRS Twitter and Facebook pages for real-time updates and announcements.