Do you wish to login NASIMS Dashboard? Then you are in the right place, because here, we will not only show you how to successfully login the NASIMS Dashboard with your email, but we will guide you on how to navigate the dashboard.
The NASIMS (National Social Investment Management System) dashboard is an online portal that was develop by the federal government of nigeria for the National Social Investment Program. The NASIMS dashboard will help you manage your participation in the programme.
Things you can performed when you are login into NASIMS Dashboard
- You can performed the following when you are login into NASIMS Dashboard
- You can validate your BVN
- You can validate your Account
- You can update your profile info
- You can access News
- You can check Information about Deployment.
- You can download documents like Npower Deployment Letter.
- You can take your test on the NASIMS Dashboard.
- You can check your payment history and track upcoming disbursements
- You can also receive special messages.
Who can access the NASIMS Dashboard?
The NASIMS dashboard is primarily for beneficiaries of the following NSIP-Components:
- N-Power (graduate and non-graduate programs)
- Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP)
- Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT)
To have access to NASIMS Dashboard, you have to be successfully enrolled in your chosen NSIP component. And also your Login-Information like E-mail and Phone Number should be ready.
Getting Started with the NASIMS Dashboard
To get started with NASIMS Dashboard
- Firstly, visit nasims.gov.ng/login
- Enter either your phone number or email address in the first box.
- Then enter your password in the second box
- Click on “Login”
Navigating the NASIMS Dashboard
The NASIMS Dashboard is user friendly and intuitive to use. This will provide a quick overview of the important sections.
- Home: The home section displays important information about your profile like name, application status, etc. This section displays key information about your profile, such as your name, application/registration status, and payment history.
- My Profile: The profile section is where you can update your personal details, contact information and bank account details.
- My Application/Registration: Here, is where you can track your progress of your application or registration for different NSIP-Components.
- My Payments: Is where you can view your payment history, download payment statements, and track upcoming disbursements. This section deals with the financial part of the Dashboard.
- My Complaints: The complain section is where you can submit and track complaints or inquires related to the program.
- Documents: The document section is where you can access important program documents, such as program guidelines and FAQs.
Helpful Tips for Using the NASIMS Dashboard
- Keep your login information and other credentials safe and do not share them with anyone.
- Keep your profile up to date with the latest information.
- Monitor your Dashboard regularly for Updates and important Announcements.
- If you have any issues, use the “My Complaints” section to submit a complaint or contact the NSIP Support Team.
I hope, that this guide was helpful for you. If you have any issues, feel free to drop a comment for us. We will be glad to attend to you. Additionally, you can follow us on Twitter to stay updated – Recruitment Record X