RTSA Recruitment: The Road Transport and Safety Agency, has open portal receiving application forms from interested applicants, willing to join the team and also fill up the vacant positions.
The road transport safety agency, is a renewable contract job in Zambia, which their purpose is to ensure effective utilization of road transport information system, prosecute traffic offenders and lot more.
Were you searching to find out if the RTSA recruitment is ongoing? or you want to apply for the RTSA job? If yes, the right answers to this questions are not far from you.
This page will show you how to follow up the RTSA recruitment process, the requirements for the job, how to apply, and lot more.
RTSA Recruitment Process
The road transport safety agency is recognized and owned by the government of Zambia, and they have made the recruitment process very simple and accessible to interested applicant willing to work or join the team.
- Central Province
- Western Province
- Muchinga Province
- Southern Province
- North – Western Province
- Northern Province
- Lusaka Province
- Luapula Province
- Eastern Province
- Copperbelt Province
We believe you province is included among the list above.
Requirements for RTSA Job
- Applicant must be Citizen of Zambia
- Must not be below 18 years and above 40 year
- Applicant must Possess his/her Grade 12
- Applicant have a Bachelor degree of any discipline
- Master’s degree is of advantage, if any
How to Apply RTSA Job
To apply for the road transport and safety agency job, all applicants are to submit their job applications and CVs to the address listed below or through official mail address via [email protected]
The Head Human Resource & Administration
Road Transport & Safety Agency
Applicant sending through mail should make sure he or she attached scan document of all his relevant certificates.
Core Duties of RTSA
Before applying for any job, it is really important and advisable for applicant to find out the responsibilities and duties of the job, because so many will apply for a job and get selected or shortlisted, but later regret having the job, which this will affect the job order.
Here are the basic duties of the Road Transport and Safety Agency:
- To ensure effective utilization of road transport information system.
- To prosecute traffic offenders.
- To stand as a witness in court in cases involving infringement of road traffic law.
- To Ensure culprit or offenders are prosecuted.
- To Guide work progress and ensure effectiveness and efficiency of the section.
- To ensure effective use of road equipment/vehicles.
- To carryout road traffic law enforcement patrol with the Zambia Police.
- Preparing monthly reports to the office of the Chief Road Traffic Inspector.
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have the Ability to work under pressure
- Must have the sense of diplomacy
Here are some FAQ you should also look at:
What is the full meaning of RTSA?
The full meaning of RTSA is (Road Transport and Safety Agency)
When was RTSA Established?
This Road Transport and Safety Agency was established in 2022.
When will RTSA Recruit Next Year?
According to the Zambian Government, the recruitment will commence anytime soon, interested applicant should always check on the RTSA site to get updated information concerning the upcoming recruitment exercise.
Is the RTSA Recruitment Ongoing?
No, the Road Transport and Safety Agency is yet to start its recruitment. According to head of department, interested applicant should do well to visit their official portal, time to time, to be updated.
RTSA Job update
According to the head of Road Transport and Safety Agency, we have seen all your search queries, comments and also the news feeds, we are sorry for the delay in the recruitment process, this is as a result of setting up a suitable workshop for the betterment of our applicants, please stay on stand-by for the recruitment will be commencing anytime soon.
Do you have any issue? or is there anything you want to know about the Road Transport and Safety Agency that is not here? Kindly use the comment box below.