Caritas Zambia Recruitment: The Caritas Zambian company has open portal for interested applicants who wants to join their team in good faith.
Caritas is a non-profit organization just like other NGOs, with deep knowledge and experience in developing humanitarian cooperation.
Do you want to apply for the Caritas job? Or you want to know how the recruitment process looks like? Today we bring to you information that has to do with Caritas job application process, the requirements involved in the recruitment, and also how to apply for the job.
The organization always create job opportunities to experienced applicants in the following fields: Human rights, Social Anthropology, Social work, Law, Political Science and International Development.
Caritas Recruitment Process
The Caritas organization has made her recruitment process simple and accessible to applicant willing to follow up. kindly follow the guideline below to submit your application form.
- Central Province
- Western Province
- Muchinga Province
- Southern Province
- North – Western Province
- Northern Province
- Lusaka Province
- Luapula Province
- Eastern Province
- Copperbelt Province
Requirements for Caritas Job
- Applicant must be Citizen of Zambia
- Must not be below 18 years and above 40 year
- Applicant must Possess his/her Grade 12
- Applicant must have a Bachelor degree
- Must have computer skill – MS Word, Power-point Excel and internet
- Must be fluent in English – written and spoken
- Must have integrity and willingness to work
- Must have the sense of mobilization and field work
- Must have good time management skills
- And ability to work under pressure
How to Apply for Caritas Job
To apply for the Caritas job visit their official website at www.zambia.charita.cz. and fill the form.
Steps to Apply for Caritas Job
- On your Browser Search www.zambia.charita.cz
- Scroll down to the middle of the page
- Click on ‘work with us’
- Then scroll down to see ‘Current Vacancies’
- Here you have list of all vacant positions available.
Are you facing any challege submiting your application form on the web page? if yes, this is caused by large numbers of applicants trying to submit their application letter at the same time.
Applicants are directed to submit their cv and other relevant scanned credentials, to the Caritas Official job email address via [email protected].
Note: Email sent cannot be reversed, make sure all documents are intact, compressed in a PDF format. Only successful applicants will be contacted through the same email address.
Below are some brief histories about Caritas.
When was Caritas Established in Zambia?
Ever since the Caritas Zambia was created in 2001, to animate the work of Catholic Commission, they have always stand to their words in making peace and justice through promoting integral human development.
How many Workers does Caritas have?
Currently, the Caritas company has more than 200 employees worldwide, the company ensures that they are in better positions, to help themselves in a way that will transform even other members in their society.