Welcome to this guide, here we will guide you on how to download and view the latest Nigeria Police Force shortlisted candidates for 2023. But before, we go ahead, let us explore the overview.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Process: An Overview
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) is the country’s major law and most important law enforcement agency. It is responsible for maintaining law and order, protecting lives and property, and investigating crimes, etc. To join the NPF, applicants must go through a rigorous recruitment process. Which normally range from online to physical screening.
Steps in the Nigeria Police Recruitment Process
- Apply online: Applicants must first apply online through the NPF recruitment portal (apply.policerecruitment.gov.ng). They will need to create an account and fill out an application form. The application form will ask for personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
- Physical and credential screening: Once applicants have submitted their online applications, the applicants will be invited to participate in a physical and credential screening exercise. This exercise will be conducted at designated venues across the country. Applicants will be required to present their original credentials and undergo a physical fitness test.
- Written examination: Applicants who pass the medical screening exercise will be invited to participate in a written examination. This examination will test applicants’ knowledge of general and police-related topics.
Results for Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates 2023 are out
The results for the Nigeria Police shortlisted candidates 2023 are out. Applicants can check their results on the NPF recruitment portal. To check their results, applicants will need to log on to NPF website, and view the result.
Steps for checking Nigeria Police Force 2023 Shortlisted Candidates
- Visit the NPF recruitment portal: policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Go to “Shortlisted Candidates” Tap
- Click on “Check Shortlisted Candidates“
- Open the file and find your look for your name
For more information, contact the police recruitment via: 08069794453 | 09060483893
I hope you found this guide helpful, if you do consider following us on our social media. X (Twitter)