Who is NPC ad hoc staff ?
NPC ad hoc staff are simply people who are employed temporarily to help the National Population Census in running the census. They are employed from among the local community, and they are very effective for the success of the exercise.
Types of NPC ad hoc staff
They are several NPC ad hoc staff, the following are the most significant of them:
- NPC Enumerators: These sets are responsible for collecting data from households face-to-face, they go about house to house to collect data.
- NPC Supervisors: The supervisors are the ones that oversee the work of enumerators and ensure that data is collected accurately and completely.
- NPC Field Coordinators: field coordinators are responsible for coordinating the activities of enumerators and supervisors in a particular area.
- NPC Training Centre Administrators: Manage the training of enumerators and supervisors.
- NPC Monitoring & Evaluation Officers: Monitor and evaluate the data collection process to ensure that it is meeting quality standards.
- NPC Data Quality Managers: are responsible for overseeing the quality of the data collected and ensure that it is accurate and complete.
- NPC Data Quality Assistants: they assist NPC Data Quality Managers with their work.
- NPC Facilitators: Provide training and support to enumerators and supervisors.
- NPC Special Workforce: these recruits carry out specialized tasks such as sign language interpretation or data entry.
Requirement for registering for NPC ad hoc staff
First, you must be a citizen of Nigerian.
You have to have valid means of identification, such as a national identification card or an international passport.
You are required to possess a minimum of five (5) credits from WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, which must include English Language and Mathematics, earned in no more than two (2) sittings.
You have to be between the ages of 18 and 35 to be considered SSCE holders.
You need to have either an SSCE, NCE, OND, or HND.
You must be able to work as a team.
You must be devoid of any criminal records.
Other requirement for the application for the recruitment of NPC staffs 2023
You must have valid NIN number
You must have a functional Gmail account
You must have a functional phone number
You must have a functional commercial bank account
You must have valid educational credentials.
Have access to either a smart phone or computer
Facts to Know About NPC Recruitment
The following are some facts you should know about NPC recruitment:
NPC recruitment is done when the Nigerian government wants to conduct a population census. It is important for you to visit this Recruitment Record from time to time to ensure you don’t miss the date of the announcement.
Though requirements may change depending on the position you are filling in for. But the general requirement is for you to be a Nigerian citizen, be of a minimum age of eighteen years, and possess a valid National Identification Number (NIN).
To enroll in the NPC program, you need to submit an application online and then appear for a physical screening as part of the NPC recruitment procedure.The physical screening may consist of a written examination, an interview, and/or an evaluation of practical abilities.
Typically, NPC Adhoc Staff are employed on a temporary roll.Employment duration differs based on the particular duties and requirements of the NPC.
In addition to receiving your salary, as an NPC Adhoc Staff you are eligible for other benefits like insurance and reimbursement for transportation.
Other things to keep in mind as an NPC applicant
Understand that recruitment for the NPC is a competitive process. A large number of other applicants submit their applications for each available position.
Understand that as a body, NPC is dedicated to guaranteeing the integrity and openness of the recruitment process. And every applicant is evaluated using similar criteria depending on the position.
Also, understand that the NPC does not charge you for application fees. Any body or that is requesting a fee in exchange for an NPC job application is operating fraudulently.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment Online 2023
Visit the NPC website at www.nationalpopulation.gov.ng or 2023censusadhocrecruitment.nationalpopulation.gov.ng/ to begin.
Choose “Career” from the menu bar.
Choose the position for which you are applying.
Then create an account on the NPC recruitment portal.
Enter your credentials to access the portal.
Please ensure to enter the accurate information in the designated spaces.
Academic and professional credentials, including a guarantor’s form, must be uploaded.
Carefully proofread your application to eliminate errors.
Following that, submit
Is NPC Recruitment 2023 Form Out?
As of of October 2023, the NPC adhoc staff Recruitment is not currently ongoing.