Ministry of Agriculture Recruitment: The Ministry of Agriculture has open portal for professionals to fill in the vacant positions.
The Ministry of Agriculture support industries by producing the required raw material, import and exportation of agricultural goods producing food stuff and also create revenue for the citizen of Zambia for employment.
Are you in interested in working in Ministry of Agriculture? Or you want to apply for the MOA Zambia Job? If yes, then kindly follow the recruitment process.
On the page today, we will give all the information regarding the MOA recruitment, the requirements, eligible province to apply, how to apply, and some important FAQs.
MOA Recruitment Process
The Ministry of Agriculture Job application is made simple and accessible for any interested applicant, qualified, and willing to join the MOA.
To apply successfully, follow the recruitment steps below to submit your application.
- Central Province
- Western Province
- Muchinga Province
- Southern Province
- North – Western Province
- Northern Province
- Lusaka Province
- Luapula Province
- Eastern Province
- Copperbelt Province
We believe your province was included, the Ministry of Agriculture is a body owned by the government of Zambia, which the government is for the people.
Requirements for MOA Job
- Applicant must be a citizen with a means of Identification.
- Applicant must not be above 40 years and below 18 year
- Applicant must have a degree Agriculture or related
- Applicant must be fluent in communication
How to Apply for MOA Job
To apply for the Ministry of Agriculture job in Zambia, visit the MOA website via www.agriculture.gov.zm to submit your application form.
What is the meaning of MOA?
Ministry of Agriculture
Departments Under the Ministry of Agriculture
- Department of Co-operatives
- Department of Agri-business and Marketing
- Department of Policy and Planning
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Livestock Development
- Department of Veterinary Services
- Zambia Agriculture Research Institute
- Seed Control and Certification Institute
- Department of Human Resources and Administration
- Fisheries Department