Ready to gain information on Independent Corrupt Practices & Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) recruitment process in 2023/2024. This page will provide you with all the information you need to successfully apply for ICPC recruitment 2023/24.
The page will specify the eligibility criterias that you need to have before applying. The page will also give you the latest updates concerning ICPC recruitment to keep you updated, as well as answer simple questions that might likely be bothering you. So, let get started:
Overview Of ICPC Recruitment Process
Independent Corrupt Practices & Other Related Offences Commission popularly known as ICPC is an independent agency that was set up to fight corrupt practices through legal enforcement and preventive action. ICPC aimed to create a nigeria that is free from corruption and corrupt practices. Every year ICPC recruit qualify nigerians to join it workforce in fighting corruption. Independent Independent Corrupt Practices & Other Related Offences Commission recruit nigerians by following the ICPC recruitment standard. The standard recruitment process of ICPC involves the following steps:
- Announcing vacant positions: through national dailies and its official website, www.icpc.gov.ng
- Applying online: interested candidates are invited to apply online
- Shortlisting: The ICPC shortlists candidates based on their eligibility criteria
- Documentation: Shortlisted candidates are required to submit additional documents to verify their qualifications
- Testing: Shortlisted candidates undergo a mandatory CBT to assess their general knowledge, aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Interview: candidate that pass the test are invited for interview.
- Appointment: After the interview, the newly interviewed candidate are given appointment letter.
- Training: training follows to prepare them for the position ahead
How To Know If You Are Eligible For ICPC Recruitment
- You are eligible if you meet the following conditions:
- If you are a Nigerian
- If you are within the age of 18 and 30 years
- If you possess a degree, HND or WASSCE
- If you are between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- If you have completed NYSC or exemption certificate
- If you are mentally and physically fit
- If you have no criminal record
- If you can use the Internet
- If you have National Identification Number
- If you have a clean criminal record
- If you are a computer literate
The Right Step To Apply For ICPC Recruitment In 2023/24
The right step you need to follow to apply for ICPC recruitment is as follows
First you will need to visit the official website of the ICPC recruitment portal, https://icpc.gov.ng/career/
- And fill out the form
- Upload the necessary document
- Submit your application
- Print your acknowledgement slip
Understand that ICPC Recruitment process is very competitive, and only the qualify candidate will be contacted.
Also note that application for ICPC recruitment is free of charge, you are not required to pay anyone.
Important Information On The ICPC Recruitment Process 2023/2024
There are alot of important information about ICPC Recruitment process for you to note, first you need to understand that the ICPC Recruitment process is transparent, meaning if you meet the requirement, and follow through the recruitment process you will be employed.
Is ICPC Recruitment Form Still Going To Be Available In 2023/24?
The ICPC Recruitment form as at November, 2023 is not currently ongoing, applicants are encourage to be on the look out for the official announcement from the official website or join our newsletter to be notified when the result is out.
Dispelling ICPC Recruitment Myths
There is a myth that you have to know someone before you get employed, but we are Recruitment Record is here to tell you that you don’t have to know someone or have connection to be fully employed in ICPC, once you meet the eligibility criteria, and you have follow through the right process of ICPC recruitment, you will be employed.
The Truth About Application Fees
There is a general misconception that is going round that one needs to pay someone or the agent inorder to apply for ICPC recruitment, but ICPC officials have made it clear that the application fee is completely free.
Latest ICPC Recruitment News Updates Available Today
The latest news update for ICPC Recruitment is that; as at November the recruitment has not yet started.
Question And Answer Section About ICPC Recruitment
When Is ICPC Recruitment Online Test Coming Up?
On 30th April, ICPC through their official twitter (https://twitter.com/icpcnigeria) handle made announcement to disclaim that the information going round that the agency will be conducting test on 25 August for shortlisted candidate is false
What Is The Full Meaning Of ICPC ?
The full meaning of ICPC is Independent Corrupt Practices & Other Related Offences Commission.
ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates | PDF download
Since the ICPC recruitment is not ongoing, therefore the ICPC has not shortlisted any candidate as at November, 2023. But if they should admit in the future, you will simply need to go to the ICPC official website, navigate to the career section and download the pdf and check for your name.
ICPC Recruitment Salary
Starting salaries at ICPC Nigeria for new recruit on grade level 8, phase 1 in 2023 will be about 74,000 naira per month, or just over 800,000 naira per year. They start making $75,000 a month like their grade Level 8 peers in Phase 2.
Graduates of polytechnics, or people with an HND, are rated on grade level 7, phase 1 at ICPC Nigeria. They are paid about 50,000 Naira a month, or 600,000 naira a year. Allowances and incentives may make their pay a bit higher.
Who Is The Current Chairman Of Icpc?
The current chairman of ICPC is Professor Bolaji Olufunmileyi Owasanoye, SAN, OFR. For more information about current chairman of ICPC, visit https://icpc.gov.ng/about-icpc/chairman/
What Is The Duties Of ICPC?
ICPC has the following duties:
- To examine public complaints about corrupt practises and penalise offenders.
- To review public body practises, systems, and processes and direct and supervise their review if they aid corruption.
- To advise, help, and instruct any officer, agency, or parastatal on how to remove or minimise fraud or corruption.
- To inform public body leaders of any changes that facilitate public body tasks and prevent bribery, corruption.
- To raise awareness of bribery, corruption, and associated crimes.
- To rally public support against corruption.
What Does ICPC Do In Nigeria?
The ICPC agency is responsible for looking into, prosecuting, and stopping political corruption in Nigeria.
Who Is The Secretary Of The ICPC?
The recognize secretary of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) is Clifford Okwudiri Oparaodu.
I hope you found this guide useful, if you do, consider following us on our social media to stay inform, X (Twitter)