Workforce bank teller recruitment is currently ongoing. If you wish to apply for a position in the workforce group, then this page is for you. On this page, we will take you through what working as a bank teller entails, what and what that you need to secure a job as a bank teller, your responsibilities as a bank teller, how to submit your application to Workforce Recruitment.
Overview of Workforce Bank Teller Recruitment
A bankteller job requires you to work directly with customers, processing payments and withdrawals, and helping customers with other financial operations.
As a bank teller, your job is to handle standard activities like transfers, withdrawals, and payments, as well as to handle complaints or account problems and answer questions.
Job description or role of bank teller at workforce group
As a Workforce bank teller, your job description includes:
- Helping customers with simple banking problems like transfers, withdrawals, and payments.
- Ensuring the integrity of customer information and money.
- Keeping track of bank information and records
- Ensuring that security rules are followed.
Workforce bank teller salary
The total salary for a workforce bank teller is N168,000 plus other benefits
Eligibility criteria for the job as a Workforce bank teller
Interested applicants should hold at least an HND qualification (Upper Credit minimum) in any field.
Interested candidates should be under 26 years of age.
Having a valid means of identification is required.
- Interpersonal Relationship: interested candidate must demonstrate the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Verbal Communication: exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service Orientation: Strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
- Accuracy and attention to detail: As an interested candidate, maintaining accurate records and handling cash securely is essential.
Having work experience is an added advantage.
Having some basic computer skills, like Microsoft Office is essential.
How to submit application
We hope that this information was helpful to you. Please, follow us at X (Twitter) to stay updated.