Here is the latest guide for the NNPC Recruitment process for 2023/2024. In this guide you will learn what the NNPC Recruitment process entails, the fundamental as well as the general requirements for applying for NNPC recruitment, how the NNPC hires new applicants as well as the stages involved.
Also you will learn how to successfully apply for NNPC recruitment and gain some advice that will help increase your chances of securing a job in the NNPC organization in 2023/2024. We will also share the latest update regarding NNPC recruitment and some frequent questions, feel free to scroll down to the section that you find most important.
Overview of NNPC Recruitment Process 2023/24
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation commonly known as NNPC was established as result of the discovery of oil in Oloibiri, Bayelsa specifically in 1956. The NNPC has the mandate to cater for the domestic oil and gas needs of Nigeria. It is a major employer of labor in the country, as a result of that it has a highly competitive recruitment process.
Fundamental Requirements for NNPC Recruitment 2023/24
The essential criterias that you need to possess in order for you to be able to apply for NNPC in 2023:
- Any bachelor degree (or equivalent) is accepted as long as it is from a recognise school
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be at least Twenty five (25) years old
- If you possess, you are a step ahead from been recruited in NNPC
General Requirements for Hiring at NNPC in 2023
To increase your chances of been recruited into NNPC, you must:
- Be willing to work under pressure
- Have strong team attitude
- Having field experience is an added bonus
- Not have criminal record
- Be able to use a computer and speak and write English well
- Be well-behaved and calm.
- Be ready to work in different places.
- Must be mentally and physically healthy.
Other general requirement include:
- Must have at least five credits from the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), the National Examination Council (NECO), or the General Certificate of Education (GCE). This must be done no more than twice. You have to get credit in English.
- Must have completed NYSC or have an NYSC exemption
- You must not have less than an HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND in a related field from a well-known university
- You must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- To work for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, you must not be younger than 28 years old when you apply for Graduate Trainee positions.
- And You should not be more than 45 years old when you are applying for Experience Hire position
If you are applying for an Experience Hire position, you must have at least six years of experience in the job.
How the NNPC Hires People
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, being one of the largest recruiter of labour in the country, hires people from a range of professions, from engineers to geologists, and from lawyers to accountants. The NNPC typically hires applicants through stages or processes. The process typically comprises the application process, shortlisting process, aptitude test screening process, and training and appointment process.
NNPC Recruitment Process
The NNPC recruitment process is typically conducted in four process:
Process 1: Application Stage
The first process in the NNPC recruitment process is the application stage which involves you submitting an online application. The application form will ask for your basic data such as your name, contact information, educational background, and work experience, etc.
Process 2: Shortlisting Stage
After the application is closed, the NNPC will shortlist candidates based on their qualification, and experience.
Process 3: Aptitude Test Screening
After your name has been shortlisted, the NNPC will invite you for an aptitude test screening where you will be tested on general knowledge, analytical skills, and problem-solving abilities.
Process 4: Training and Appointment
After you pass the aptitude test screening the NNPC will appoint and train you. This session normally involves you getting to understand the NNPC more and your role in the organization.
Also note that you will be required to sign an employment contract.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment Successfully 2023/24
- To successfully apply for NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024, follow the instruction below
- Visit https://nnpcgroup.com
- Go to careers section
- Fill the form correctly
- And upload the necessary document
- Follow the instruction carefully
- Submit your application form
Advice on How to Get a Job at NNPC
The advice we have for you inorder to get an NNPC job are:
Start preparing early
Prepare well for interviews
Prepare and practice past aptitude test question
Understand your job description well
Learn more about NNPC organization
And lastly, be confident
If you follow the above points that we stated, you will be on the right path in securing your NNPC job.
Latest News from NNPC Recruitment 2023
To stay updated with the latest news about NNPC recruitment, do well to bookmark this page as we will be updating with the latest news about NNPC recruitment. You can also follow the NNPC on social media ( twitter.com/nnpclimited ) or visit their official website ( https://nnpcgroup.com )to stay informed.
Other important information about NNPC Recruitment 2023
Is the NNPC application form for 2023 out?
The NNPC application form is not currently out, subscribe to our newsletter to enable us notify you when the application form is out.
NNPC Application Form Portal for Hiring
The official application form portal for NNPC is www.nnpcgroup.com
Does the NNPC accept Interns?
Yes, the NNPC accepts interns. The NNPC as a matter of fact has a dedicated program that is dedicated for internship of Nigerian students. The internship program offers students the opportunity to gain experience in the oil and gas sector. As an intern you may be placed in Exploration and Production, Refining and Petrochemicals, Gas and Power, Finance and Accounts, Human Resources, etc.