Ready to apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2024/2025? Here we will guide you on how to successfully apply for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, commonly known as NAFDAC Recruitment 2024/2025, what you need to apply for, and tips that you can look for to avoid making mistakes. But before then, let’s get into the overview of NAFDAC recruitment for 2024–2025.
Overview of the NAFDAC Recruitment Process 2024/2025
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal government agency that was established in 1992 to oversees the safety of food, drugs, comestics and more. On November 12, 2022, Dr. Monica Eimunjeze became the acting director of the agency, succeeding Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye. The agency is committed to maintaining rules and standards in the Nigerian food and drug manufacturing industries.
The NAFDAC recruitment process involves applicants submitting their applications before the deadline through the NAFDAC recruitment portal, and then the names of the shortlisted candidates will be published, and a computer-based Based Test (CBT) will be administered to the shortlisted candidates to evaluate them based on their knowledge and skills.
The CBT is followed by an interview, where a group of NAFDAC personnel will interview the prospective recruit. Candidates who pass the interview will be subjected to a series of examinations, like the medical. Then the overall performance will be evaluated, and the selection and appointment of candidates will be based on this evaluation.
Eligibility Requirements for NAFDAC Recruitment in 2024/2025
You need to be a Nigerian.
You need to possess a valid means of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport.
Bank Verification Number (BVN)
You need a valid Bank Verification Number (BVN).
You need to have a minimum of five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NECO or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in atleast not more than two (2) sittings.
You need to be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders.
You need to have any of the following: NCE, OND, HND, or a degree.
You do not need not have physical disabilities
You need to provide a medical report from a recognized hospital.
You need to possess good teamwork skills.
You need to have a clean criminal record.
You need a NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter depending on your position (if applicable).
NAFDAC Directorates for Applicants
NAFDAC’s directorates you can join as an applicant depending on your education and skills:
- Admin & Human Resources Management Directorate
- Chemical Evaluation & Research Directorate
- Drug and Evaluation Directorate
- Finance & Accounts Directorate
- Food Safety and Applied Nutrition Directorate
- Investigation & Enforcement Directorate
- Laboratory Services Directorate
- Legal Services Directorate
- Narcotics & Controlled Substances Directorate
- Pharmacovigilance and Post Marketing Surveillance Directorate
- Planning, Research, & Statistics Directorate
- Port Inspectorate Directorate
- Registration and Regulatory Affairs Directorate
- Veterinary Medicines & Allied Products Directorate
- Director General’s Office
Updated list of 2024/2025 Salary Structure of NAFDAC staff according to position
The salary structure for NAFDAC Staff is given
- Account Officer / Internal Auditor is paid an average of ₦105,000 to 107k
- Administrative Assistant is paid an average of ₦100,000 to 116k
- Biochemist is paid an average of ₦21,000 to 50k
- Information Technology Manager is paid an average of ₦210,000 to 215k
- Intern Pharmacist is paid an average of ₦122,000 to 124k
- Laboratory Analyst is paid an average of ₦116,000 to 120k
- Laboratory Technologist is paid an average of ₦122,000 to 122.5k
- Medical Laboratory Scientist is paid an average of ₦84,000 to 85k
- Pharmacist is paid an average of ₦193,000 to ₦262k
- Project Team Lead is paid an average of ₦263,000
- Quality Assurance Manager is paid an average of ₦225,000
- Quality Assurance Supervisor is paid an average of ₦21,000 to 50k
- Regulatory Officer is paid an average of ₦105,000 to ₦157k
- Registration And Regularization Officer is paid an average of ₦158,000 to 159k
- Senior Accountant is paid an average of ₦156,000 to 157k
- Senior Procurement Officer is paid an average of ₦110,000 to 115k
- Senior Regulatory Officer is paid an average of ₦129,000 to ₦132,000
The right way to apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2024/2025
- Go to the NAFDAC official recruitment portal: – www.nafdac.gov.ng/about-nafdac/working-at-nafdac/
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill out the recruitment form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Cross-check for accuracy and consistency.
- Submit the application form.
Important information about NAFDAC Recruitment
Latest updates about NAFDAC Recruitment
The latest update you need to know about NAFDAC is that the application form is completely without charges. But you are advice to make a copy of the acknowledgement slips. Also note that filling in the wrong information will lead to your withdrawal from the recruitment process.
NAFDAC 2024/25 shortlisted Candidate List
It is important to note that NAFDAC usually releases the shortlisted candidate and sends out notification through the applicant email. So you will be notified via email when you are shortlisted.
Who is eligible to apply?
Nigerians that meet the criteria from the 36 states of the federation are eligible to apply.
NAFDAC Recruitment opening and closing date
As at the time of writing this article, the NAFDAC Recruitment for 2024/2025 had not begun, so the opening and closing dates are not stated.
Is the NAFDAC 2024/25 Recruitment Application Form out ?
As of the time of writing this, the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control, or NAFDAC, is not recruiting; therefore, the application form is not out. When it is out, we will update this article. So you can stay in touch by signing up for our newsletter or following us to receive the update when it is finally out.