Toyota Kenya Jobs 2024/2025 information is available here. If you wish to apply for Toyota Kenya jobs, then this page is for you. On this page, we will analyze Toyota Kenya Jobs, the vacancies that are available, how to apply for these vacancies, and what you need to do to apply for these positions.
About Toyota Kenya Jobs
Toyota Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Toyota, operates as the premier importer and distributor of Toyota, Yamaha, Hino, and Suzuki vehicles within Kenya. Toyota Kenya was established in January 2012.
The Toyota Kenya regularly recruits qualified applicants to fill its position. This is normally done by announcing of the vacant position on it recruitment portal.
Toyota Kenya Jobs Vacancies
- Assistant Manager-Legal
- Digital Parts Advisor
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Sales Executive
- Toyota Kenya Executive Job (Sales)
- Toyota Credit Manager Job
- Dealer Sales Executive Job Toyota
- After Sales Manager Job Toyota
- Field Sales Executive Job Toyota
- Assistant factory accountant job.
- Quality Inspector Job
- Fleet Account Executive Job
- Toyota Compliance and Ethics Officer
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Toyota Kenya Jobs
To qualify for Toyota Kenya Jobs, you need to meet the following requirements and eligibility criteria:
You need a bachelor’s degree in any business-related field or Diploma in a technical-related field (BA, B.Sc., or HND).
You need a minimum of 2 years of working experience, preferably in the automotive industry.
The job type at Toyota Kenya is full-time employment.
You need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
You need strong negotiating and influencing skills.
Team Skills and Attitude:
- You need to be a team player with a go-getter attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other basic computer knowledge.
- You need to have the ability to work under pressure.
- You need to be in possession of a motorcycle riding license, which is mandatory.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
How to apply for Toyota Kenya Jobs
- Visit the official Toyota Kenya Careers application portal.
- Look through the vacant positions and find the one that matches your skills, qualifications, and interests.
- Carefully read the job descriptions.
- Prepare your CV.
- Write a cover letter and express your interest in the position.
- Submit your application and wait for a confirmation email.
We hope you found this page useful. Follow us on X (Twitter)