Get ready to apply for the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023/2024. In this guide we at Recruitment Record will guide you to a successful application and post application information.
The Nigerian army is one of the best armys in the world, boosting a population of about two hundred and twenty three thousand (223000) personnel. The Nigerian Army is a respected arm force in the security arena of Nigeria owing to it strict recruitment process and vigorous recruitment training. Arm Forces is a respected in the Nigerian security.
So newly recruits are expected to uphold strict Nigerian Army rules.
The process for recruiting people in the Nigerian Army is meant to find people who have the right mental, physical, and social traits to do well in a tough military setting. The process is tough and competitive, but for someone who really wants to serve his/her country, it could mean great experience.
Overview of Nigerian Army Recruitment Process
The Nigerian army recruitment process is usually a rigorous process that is design to select individuals who are physically, mentally and emotionally fit to excel in military settings. The application process usually involves the following process:
- Online application through the army recruitment portal. This process involves creating an Account and submitting the necessary document.
- The next step is the shortlisting of the eligible candidate for further screening.
- Third step is screening exercise, carried out to access the physical, medical fitness.
- The last step is selection and training.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Eligibility Requirements
- Born Nigerian
- Between 18 and 26 (tradesmen) or 18 and 22 (non-tradesmen).
- Minimum of five WAEC/NECO GCE, O-Level credits in two sittings
- Have a secondary education
- Fit physically and medically
- Good character
Document to upload
- Documents needed for the application include:
- WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificate
- National Identity Card/NIN Slip
- Birth certificate/age declaration
- Certificate of State of Origin
General Instructions for the Nigerian Army, 86 RRI 2024/2025
- No computer based test is required
- No special place for Recruitment
- No zonal screening
- Screening will take place in candidate’s state.
- No computer or recording device during the Screening-exercise.
- Candidates must also follow COVID-19 rules
- Faking result will result in removal from the training
- NIN is required during application
- Recruitment is completely free
- People who want to apply should bring their NIN Slip.
- Candidates should read the website’s instructions carefully or call the helplines at 070812711985 and 07041467033, if they’re not sure what to do.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be shown on the NA website or here.
Shortlisted candidates must go back to their home states for the screening process, which will take place from December 4th to December 17th, 2023.
The right way to apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- The right way to apply involves the following steps:
- Go to the online application form (https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr) and register.
- Enter your name, birthdate, and contact information on the form.
- Upload your educational certificates and ID cards.
- Confirm your Details and click on Submit button.
Important information to note about Nigerian Army Recruitment
How to know, if the Application Form is out
To know if the application form is out, look out for news that confirm that the application form is out, and then, head over the official nigerian army (NA) website. From the Website check, if the Application Form is out.
Closing date of the application process of Nigerian Army
The closing date of the application process of the Nigerian Army Recruitment is currently closed.
Contact for more Inquiries
The contacts for more inquiries include: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
Latest updated News about Nigerian Army Recruitment
The latest news concerning Nigerian army recruitment is that the names of shortlisted candidates have been released and shortlisted candidates are advised to go back to their home state for the screening process, which is scheduled to happen from December 4th to December 17th, 2023.
READ ALSO: Nigerian Army Shortlist 88rri
When is Nigerian Army recruitment starting?
The next Nigerian Army recruitment is starting in 2024.
I hope you found this guide useful, if you do, consider following us on our social media to stay inform, X (Twitter)