Are you a skilled office manager looking for a new and interesting job in Canada? The JW Corporation is a successful business that wants to hire a skilled Office Manager to join their team. You will get all the information you need, that will enable you to get a job at JW Corporation, and also information about their Sponsorship Program.
Overview of job
At The JW Corporation, the Office Manager is in charge of managing and directing all routine tasks to make sure the office runs smoothly. This job role comes with Visa Sponsorship, which makes it a great choice for workers who want to move up in their careers in Canada.
The JW Corporation
You can either be Full-Time or Part-Time.
You can either have a Bachelor or a Diploma or a Secondary.
You can either be male or female.
A minimum of 1 to 3 years experience is needed.
$20.00 to $23.00 Hourly
The company is located in Brossard, QC, Canada
Eligibility Criteria for the Job
To be eligible for the job, you needed to have the following:
- A minimum of secondary education is needed.
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- You should either be a male or female
Duties and Responsibilities
As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- In charge of and overseeing the office support staff.
- managing office activities, such as making schedules, ordering materials, and keeping tools in good shape
- Keeping an eye on financial and economic tasks
- Putting together workshops, meetings, and other events
- Taking care of both internal and external talks and emails
- Creating and following office rules and guidelines
- Making sure that the necessary laws and rules are followed
Qualifications for becoming an Office Manager
To do well in this job, you should have:
- Having worked as an Office Manager or in a similar management position before
- Strong skills in leading and managing a team
- Excellent at organizing and doing many things at once.
- Knowledge of how to use computer and office tools
- Communication and social skills that work well
- Paying attention to the little things and wanting to keep the office looking professional
The JW Corporation wants to help qualified people get work permits in Canada by sponsoring their Visas. They will help you through the whole immigration process and make sure you can start your new job in Canada without any problems.
Here are the steps you need to take to apply for the job of Office Manager with Visa Sponsorship at The JW Corporation:
- Visit JW Application
- Enter your Full Name, Email, Phone, Cover Letter in the space provided.
- Send in your new resume, making sure to show your work as an office manager.
To get employment as Office Manager at the JW Corporation, you need to ensure that you have met the eligibility criteria and that your necessary document is ready.
Please note: The company will not contact you if you did not meet the criteria.
Questions that come up often
What does an Office Manager do?
The job of an Office Manager is a person that is in charge of choosing providers and buying office supplies and equipment. They keep an eye on the budget and track and examine business costs. An office manager also does the job of hiring and training other office staff to ensure optimum performance from them.
How much do Office Managers make?
According to a research that was carried out by Recruitment Record Team, an Office Manager is paid an average of $83,587 as of October 25, 2023. The salary typically range usually goes between $72,767 and $96,041.
What are the duties of an Office Manager?
The duties of an Office Manager are to be able to handle the day-to-day activities of an Office and make sure everything runs as intended. An office manager is usually in charge of processing bills and invoices, delivering mail, keeping records, making documents, providing repair services, planning and coordinating projects, providing technical support and coordinating other related internal tasks.
How to become an Office Manager?
There is no standard level of education that is required to become an office manager. The requirement and process of becoming an Office Manager typically depend on the company involving. Most companies usually want Office Managers with a relevant work experience. Most Office-Managers usually start out as administrative assistants or in other support jobs.