Are you ready to apply for TSC Kenya Recruitment 2024/2025? Then this page is for you. On this page you learn the requirement for the Teachers Service Commission (TSC), how to apply through the official recruitment portal, important information concerning the recruitment process, and latest updates about the TSC Kenya recruitment process. In addition, we will also share some tips to enable you to get recruited in the commission in 2024/2025.
Overview of TSC Kenya Recruitment Process 2024/2025
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya was in 1967 to recruit, manage, control, and administer solid teaching service policies in order to improve the quality of teaching in the country.
How the TSC Kenya Recruitment works
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) recruitment process in Kenya involves several steps. Applicants must submit their applications to the School Board of Management and send a copy to the TSC Sub-county director. After shortlisting, Heads of Institutions should promptly inform those who didn’t meet the criteria. The selection panel, which comprises seven members, verifies that applicants meet the TSC requirements and their submitted documents. The TSC Sub-County Director compiles a list of applicants in each institution for reference.
TSC Time, Venue and Date of Interview for the recruitment process
The date, venue, and time of the interview are displayed on notice boards, and shortlisted applicants are notified by SMS at least seven days before the interview. The Commission will review the application materials and issue appointment letters to successful candidates.
Applicants that did not pass the recruitment process will have to submit their complaints to the TSC County Director within seven days after the selection process.
Eligibility Criteria for the TSC Kenya Recruitment Requirement 2024/2025
To be eligible under the Career Progression Guidelines, candidates must meet the following criteria:
Have a minimum of three (3) years of service in the grade of Deputy Principal II or Senior Master I (Grade D2/TSC Scale 9–12).
Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, Science, or Arts, accompanied by a Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
Be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
Must be 35 years of age.
Be a Kenyan citizen.
For primary school positions, hold a P1 certificate; for secondary school positions, possess a minimum of a diploma in education.
Prospective applicants should currently reside in any of the Kenyan counties.
Candidate applying should possess a valid National Identification Card.
Must be a graduate from a recognized institution in Kenya with a Certificate of Registration as a teacher.
Provide authentic evidence of service as a teacher intern, where applicable.
Submit a Diploma/Degree certificate and official transcripts.
- Include KCSE certificates or their equivalent (include certificates for exam re-sits).
- Include KCPE certificate or its equivalent (include certificates for exam re-sits).
- Submit Primary and Secondary School leaving certificates and other relevant testimonials.
- Include the National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) Card where applicable.
Submit an Affidavit sworn under the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya to explain any variance in names.
Include a letter of certification of results by KNEC where applicable.
The Right Way To Apply For TSC Kenya Recruitment Process
To apply for TSC Kenya Recruitment, carefully follow process outline below:
- First, check for Available Vacancies at www.tsc.go.ke under Current Adverts
- Check if you meet the requirement for your position
- Prepare your application documents
- Go to the recruitment: hrmis.tsc.go.ke/app/login
- Create account and login
- Fill the online application
- Upload the required documents
- Submit the application.
Note the following about the application process
- The TSC candidate will only be shortlisted after the application deadline
- Venue, time, and date will be communicated via notification through the communication channel that the candidate supply
- The interview is aimed to assess, how suitable you are for the position based on your qualifications, experience, and performance.
- After the recruitment process, successful candidates will be contacted with an offer of employment.
- Once the application deadline closes, the TSC will shortlist qualified candidates for interviews.
Success Tips for TSC Kenya Recruitment 2024/2025
- Carefully read and understand the requirements and check, if you meet them.
- Start early to prepare your document, to avoid missing documents.
- Before you submit your application form, proofread your application
- Before going for the interview, ensure to dress professionally.
- Be confident and answer your interview question to the best of your knowledge.
Important TSC Kenya Portals
TSC Online Recruitment Portal
The official Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya Recruitment is https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/
The Official TSC Website is TSC HRMIS
The official website for Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya is www.tsc.go.ke
T-Pay Login Portal | TSC Website Login
The official T-Pay login is https://tpay.tsc.go.ke/
T-Pad Portal: TSC TPAD & TSC TPAD2
To get access to the T-PAD dashboard, you go to https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/
TSC Leave Login Portal: TSC Leave Application
If you wish to apply for TSC Leave, you visit https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/apply_leave
TSC Transfer Portal | TSC Transfer Online Application
To apply for TSC transfer, you visit https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/apply_transfer
HOI Portal: TSC HOI Transfer Portal
For your TSC HOI Transfer Portal, visit https://hrmis.tsc.go.ke/tm-app/HOI
Teachers Posting & Exit Portal
To get access to the teacher posting and existing portal, visit https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/
I hope you found this page helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.